Bankruptcy and Debt Relief
Tampa Bay Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Attorney
There are many attorneys in Florida, but if you live in Land O' Lakes, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, or anywhere in Pinellas County or along the Gulf Coast, your best option is a lawyer focusing on, and experienced in, bankruptcy law. The Coleman Law Group - a trusted St. Petersburg bankruptcy attorney, hold the skills necessary to get a bankruptcy discharged, and our debt relief focus enables us to provide the exact representation you need during this difficult time.
We are dedicated to helping clients in St. Petersburg resolve their financial difficulties and acquire debt relief, whether the complication stems from a business investment failure, mortgage foreclosure, levy, repossession, attachment, judgment, repossession, law suit, medical bills, COVID-19, or a number of other potential obligations. We will provide you with potential solutions that have the ability to help eliminate or consolidate your debt through a number of bankruptcy or non-bankruptcy options. Your first step is to contact one of our Florida office locations to schedule a free consultation. From there, we will discuss and thoroughly examine your situation and help place you on the correct path to financial wellbeing. The Coleman Law Group has created a name for itself through providing exceptional debt solutions to people throughout the state of Florida, including those in the towns of St. Petersburg, Tampa, Land O'Lakes, and surrounding areas.
Our skilled St. Petersburg bankruptcy attorneys are fully committed to offering each of our clients:
- Personal attention
- Punctual responses to personal necessities and inquiries
- In depth and clearly specified explanations of the options available to you
- Creative solutions to any difficult and/or complex problems one might have
- An extensive menu of legal processes
There is life after Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy, but the procedure can be complex. Navigating these complexities, while helping you regain your life, is what The Coleman Law Group does best. We will help guide you through the legal maze, help you decide on your best course of action, help you prepare and file your petition, and make sure the necessary documents are completed and filed.
When you contact one of our St. Petersburg bankruptcy attorneys, we can help to:
- Halt harassment from creditors: Once you have filed for debt relief, creditors and collection agencies are required to halt all efforts to collect your debts, as well as stop attempting to contact you at home or work. If they continue to contact you, you may have the ability to file a lawsuit against them for damages.
- Prevent foreclosures and repossessions: We will thoroughly discuss the options available for you to use to help you catch up with debts in mortgages and/or car payments, so you do not lose assets important to you.
- Terminate wage garnishment: Our attorneys can give you the tools you need so creditors stop taking money out of your hard-earned paycheck after you've filed for bankruptcy.
- Eliminate debt: Received relief from credit card, medical, and utility bills, as well as other unsecured loans.
- Discontinue lawsuits filed against you: By filing for debt relief, an automatic deferment will be placed against any creditors who may be attempting to sue you.
- Enter into payment plans with the IRS or State of Florida or eliminate debt as a result of taxes: Talk to our bankruptcy attorneys regarding the different alternatives you may have to pay off or discharge your tax debt.
- Reduce business debt and allow you to focus on running your business, large or small.
Of all the curveballs life could throw at you, debt relief can be one of the most confusing and perilous. Shouldn't you have the help of an experienced St. Petersburg bankruptcy attorney? Isn't it vital that you have someone you can trust alongside you? Don't you deserve caring and aggressive representation?
For your convenience, we are also trusted Florida personal injury lawyer's.